Custom Field not appearing in "More Criteria" in Filters

Mick d'Ancona January 29, 2013

I'm having difficulty getting a custom field (Target Package) to display in More Criteria in Filters. This is a bit of a problem, as this will be a key search criteria for the team here. All the other custom fields I've added appear fine (according to context as expected). I've checked the context of Target Package and it seems ok, but I'm sure I'm missing something. To be fair, I haven't add a custom field for months, so I may have done something very obviously wrong.

Any help appreciated.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Custom+Field+Not+Appearing+in+Issue+Navigator+Search+Criteria

this could be something you find helpful

also if you type the name of your customfield in advanced mode no match is offered?

Perfect - thanks. It was the search template configuration that wasn't set up. Many thanks for your help

0 votes

It's a Select List, if that's what you mean?

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

What type of field is Target Package? Text field?

Suggest an answer