Custom Field for Issue Collector not applied

jwmickey April 1, 2013

I have created an issue collector with the "Feedback" theme. The issue type I've selected is a custom issue type called "Feedback", which has a custom field. I'm setting the value of the custom field via ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS javascript.

When the issue collector is "custom", the custom field gets applied to the issue when it's created. But when the issue collector is the "Feedback" theme, the custom field does not stick. When I view the issue and click "Where's my field?" I'm told that everything is set up right but the issue is missing a value for that field. I've inspected the DOM in the issue collector form and see that the hidden input element is in the form and it's value is set correctly.

How can I use the Feedback themed issue collector while setting a hidden custom field value?

Thanks for any help!

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2014

Hey there, Jody.

I noticed that it has been a while since you receive any response here. Have you raised a ticket in the following link:

https://support.atlassian.com

You will be able seek help from the support engineers regarding the questions that you have here. If you have not, I would kindly suggest you to do so.

Hope this helps and all the best.

jwmickey February 23, 2014

Thanks, but it's been so long that I gave up and now I don't even remember if I found an fix, alternative, or what.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2014

You are welcome, Jody. Just wanna make sure that the old questions are being looked at and that you get the help that you need. If you have any problems, feel free to raise a ticket so that the engineers can assist you. Take care and have a good day.

Suggest an answer