Custom Checkbox

Tummala October 14, 2014

Hi,

In JIRA (6.2.7) , I have created a custom (Multi) checkbox

I don't want to add the default value , is it possible to just add checkbox with field name....

Any thoughts ,Appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2014

Yes, leave the default unselected.  You'll get your list of checkmarks with their names and none of them selected

Tummala October 14, 2014

it does not allow me to uncheck the box ....hmm may be I am missing something..

can you please point me to right direction

Thanks

Bug002.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2014

That's fine, it's telling you that you have not set a default

Tummala October 14, 2014

This is wat I see on my main screen Bug003.jpg

it does not allow me to uncheck the box here

Guess I phrase the question wrong sorry about that, when creating a new custom field I selected the checkbox and added name ....I don't want to enter any options as below ...I am looking to create a just checkbox field

"BreakingBug005.jpg"

Bug004.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 14, 2014

Ah, I see, you're not quite seeing how the field works. You need to add an option to the list. Then leave the default unselected. That will give you a single, unchecked box on your screen, which the user can check if they want.

Suggest an answer