Cumulative SLA calculation

Siavosh Kasravi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2019

SLAs only measure the last time an issue is stayed in a state. I also need to know how much in total an issue is stayed in a state.

For example suppose we have Start, A, B and Resolved. This is what happened:

Start->A(1)->B(1)->A(2)->B(2)->Resolved

SLA is only calculated for A(2) and B(2) but I also need A(1)+A(2).

2 answers

1 vote
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2019

Hi @Siavosh Kasravi

I'm product owner of Time to SLA app and there are multiple calculation methods for the SLA definitions. You can calculate all cycles to get cumulative result as well as calculate largest span (as seen in the image below). 

You can get more info here.

Hope it helps.

tts-allcycles.png

0 votes
Robert Dzido
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2019

Hi,

If you're using Jira on-prem (Server. Data Center) you can try using SLA PowerBox app. It has feature called "SLA Analytics" that you can use to see time in status based on SLA metric.

Suggest an answer