Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Cryptotab browser withdrawal problem

1. 24877640 this is my cryptotab I'd I have a withdrawal problem of my cryptotab I'd I request 6 days ago but still is pending  about 20 days ago is good service only 1 or 2 days I got my earnings but now I don't know what happens cannot complete my withdrawal 
  2. I really worry about this issue because of I already invested lot of money in my cryptotab I'd for buying boosters speed now I have x120 speed for 1 year please solve my problem 
  3. I don't know where I can contact I already contact to cryptotab support team but every time is same computerized answers not solve my problem please help me about this 

1 answer

0 votes

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You are in the wrong place.  I suspect your application uses Jira as an issue tracker and you have clicked on "help with Jira" instead of "help with the application".  You will need to go back to the authors of the application, we can't help you with it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you