Crowd sync query

• I would like to know if there is any limit number of groups that could sync between crowd and AD? Right we have ~30500 groups in AD.

Please see the screen shot for few group it shows the member however for few group the count is zero. If I check it in AD names are still there however in crowd/JIRA it shows zero. 

screen shot - 

• Error in Crowd logs-
    2016-04-25 17:58:23,298 scheduler_Worker-5 INFO [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteDirectory] failed synchronisation complete in [ 6321602ms ]

2016-04-25 17:58:23,309 scheduler_Worker-5 ERROR [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingDirectoryPoller] Error occurred while refreshing the cache for directory [ 32771 ].
    org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update

1 answer

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Jira

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,120 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you