Crowd LDAP Users/Group not visible in JIRA

Loredana March 12, 2013

Hi all,

We have a test JIRA (10 User Licence) which is linked with a test Crowd.

In JIRA itself there is one User. In Crowd itself there are 6 Users which are fine and visible in JIRA.

When I add an LDAP group in Crowd for the JIRA application, group which has only 3 Users, I don't see them in JIRA. The synchronisation doesn't throw any error, is completed successfully.

The number of Users added up makes 10, so it's not a Licence problem. And Crowd's LDAP connection works fine, since all groups and users are available in Crowd.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

Have you double-checked if you created the group/3 users from within the correct Crowd directory that is linked to the JIRA application?

Loredana March 13, 2013

The group with 3 users is form the LDAP Directory that is linked to test Crowd, and the test Crowd <-> LDAP connection is configured exactly like on the productive environment where we don't encounter any issues (bigger licence, yes, and more groups are in).

I assume there's no issue with having the same LDAP Directory linked to 2 different Crowds...

Suggest an answer