Crowd / JIRA / Confluence & Accesses : How getting a list of last users connection?

Regis June 3, 2014

Hi Gents,

We have JIRA/Confluence/FishEye connected to Crowd, and Crowd connected to our LDAP; our DBs are postGres.

I'd like to know who connected to JIRA (resp Confluence), in the current month, in the last month & since the beginning of the year.

I've found some advice to get the last connections of users in Crowd (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWDKB/List+the+Last+Login+Date+for+all+Users+in+Crowd), but it doesn't mention on which tool (JIRA/Confluence/FishEye) those users connected.

When connecting through Crowd to JIRA (resp. Confluence), are there means to get the info I'm longing for? Searching JIRA DB for the info, with a query returns nothing (apart connections done with the local admin accounts).

Any piece of advice is welcome :)

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2014

Hi Regis,

You can retrieve the last login date from JIRA database running the queries of this KB article.

Cheers

Regis June 22, 2014

Hi Tiago

Thanks for the link. I know this document, but as mentioned, my JIRA is using Crowd for the authentication, so there is no information localy in the jiradb; using what is mentioned in the document, returns only connections done with local accounts, which are not numerous for me (2), whereas there are 1500 users based on the LDAP/Crowd...

Regis

Suggest an answer