Critical Error Jira 6.1.4

klein kevin January 28, 2014

Hello everybody,

I tried to do a "JIRA restore data from a backup" in test server (from 5.2.5 to old version) through Jira interface (System > Import Export)

But it didn't worked, here the error message that i received:
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.runtime.UserNotFoundException: User <P998416> does not exist

I couldn't do anything...
I preferred to return to the new version (from 5.2.5 to 6.1.4)
So I stopped pid of jira and I replaced the workspace-jira (containing folders caches,data,export...) and deployment directory (webapps) of 5.2.5 release to 6.1.4 release
(I used to proceed thus,because the upgrade 5.2.5 to 6.1.4 has always worked )

After having relaunch pid of jira and go to website

https://website_of_jira/jira/ => automatically redirection to => https://website_of_jira/jira/secure/SetupDatabase!default.jspa

Page Content :

��Wێ�6}�W0*��H)ʷ�ԕU�����`D�-:�%$�[�M_�����6���j MV�4<��3r��Tٓ�@����J�0{]�\ ��q�~JY/�!O)}'
����*K���J���Yj���%v��*���e[��^dנ �+/�lAV�9�J ��S�c�#JVpc�Q�cw M�hRh\���U�&�s���(ʧ��8��$F����%��~��-]�7�nF'IO��2���d��
[��L�7��A0�6�s����Y�vN�($�P*p~!P]H|���� ��V��WuYbeW���/���ټ�1y��Q�߀�ۺ��NK"0��y�X�"8N�����/{�`U�� 5�����H�S ܨ:�3�O
GOb4��巽���s.;8��� ߕ����&����q��R�k���y<��#��Ix��2tN�1�D)+i�_d��-Џ�� ���4y(��\��[��|U�_�.7̩� �1S���֚>J��1��p*`
6�Eg|1��,�h���b���͗h�TP:��4J��%�����\�o.߾ � ��z��5j㶬��pν�~�K�Z���`��欴�*�խ%�����5�ʒ6H}(h�Ƹ��5B��P��C���*t'��5*+W�a�
{�'Py��|P?������ϦF %���<�����9������@�c���G0��=���u�{,��Е�6�D�]h��&)�f�>��=w\%���”u7#T>����HT� -���k�$��ؼ+aʚ��8Rƌ�k
\�[������[]�k����R�ԧ���N7�~�%��y�R_�)�l�b�4ݩ���C�!at�6���ߩ��;��qL���ϵ!��p�\{ x

Log file of jira
*********************************************************************************
JIRA 6.1.4 build: 6159 started. You can now access JIRA through your web browser.
*********************************************************************************

2014-01-29 13:59:14,014 main INFO [atlassian.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler not started: JIRA not setup yet.
2014-01-29 13:59:15,539 TP-Processor2 WARN g9q29i [atlassian.plugin.webresource.DefaultResourceDependencyResolver] Cannot find web resource module for: com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-dyn-backports-view-issue
2014-01-29 13:59:16,470 Modification Check:thread-1 INFO [atlassian.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger]

___ Modifications ___________________________

Modified Files : None
Removed Files : None

2014-01-29 14:00:56,625 TP-Processor2 WARN [atlassian.plugin.webresource.DefaultResourceDependencyResolver] Cannot find web resource module for: com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-dyn-backports-view-issue

Could you please help me?

I'm lost :(

thank you very much

1 answer

0 votes
agouaux July 21, 2016

I love how nobody ever answers these questions....

Suggest an answer