Creating subtasks in board taskview

I am trying to find out why some of my projects can see this subtask button in the view issue screen, and why some cannot.  I have tried every setting and change and am just not able to figure this out.  Any advice? Thanks!MMR - Asset Risk Dashboard - Jira - Google Chrome 2017-12-17 21.32.58.png

1 answer

BTW - This is when I click to view or create a task in the Board in Jira Software Cloud.

So it looks like I answered this myself... two things that could have contributed to this:

• I decided to click the link under the user account which put me in the "Experience the new Jira".  Once I did that the interface looks very close to Stride.  I noticed the button now shows up.
  • The only other thing I did was turned off time tracking as a required field.  This could have contributed but I am unable to test this right now since the teams are creating new tasks and I do not want to break them. 

Thanks

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Service Desk

Wy are we still using email for Service Desk workflows?

...attest to the experience of an urgent approval that gets lost in the boss’s inbox and requires that special “Please Approve” email or text message. In an age where we have distributed teams...

103 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you