Creating customs forms with customs fields

Frederico Carneiro December 19, 2013

Hi everyone!

I need to create a new form for my "Test Transition".

This form will show some checkboxes options (a test checklist).

How can I create this form easily?

The checklist will have around 50 items.

Thanks!

Bye :)

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

First you would need to define a new custom field of the type multi checkboxes (with those 50 options). This field you would need to add to the (new) screen that is used in your Test transition.

Ok thanks!

I will try this... it 'll be kind toilsome to create 50 ckeckboxes... but I cant see another way...

0 votes
Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

Hi Frederico,

If you have all of your checkbox options you would be able to add all of them to the field using the ''Bulk Add Custom Field Options'' Script from the Script Runner plugin.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2013

Would be a solution, but Frederico is using JIRA OnDemand.

Frederico Carneiro December 25, 2013

Hi :)
I have a local server with the newest Jira installed.

I'm trying your solution but I've to study about this Groovy scripting.

thanks!

0 votes

Ok thanks!

I will try this... it 'll be kind toilsome to create 50 ckeckboxes... but I cant see another way...

Suggest an answer