Creating a management project for entire company

Hi. I am advanced Jira user, but still therte are a lot of questions that I don't know. So, I have a project that should be on top of other existing projects but should also have it's own tasks. 

Imagine that you as a CTO have some roadmap (project named PRO, Kanban) and you have created EPICS for that. All these epics contains with User Stories (US) from other projects in your company, and those US have the links to the PRO Epics. Now we are introducing release (version 1). Version 1 should consist epic PRO-1, PRO-3, PRO-5 and task PRO-8. Those epics includs US from other separated projects in my company.

Now as a CTO I need to know how much is already done and how much is left. What is done and what is left. I need to see that 35% of PRO-1 is done and 0% of PRO-5 is done. I want to build a forecasts.

I tried to build the model described, but no luck to have any of these reports.

Thoughts?

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2017

You're probably going to need to use a reporting add-on to do something like that. 

any ideas what particular addon shoul i use?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2017

Eazy-Bi is the heavy hitter in the space, but it is also fairly complicated to use. I would search for reporting add-ons in the marketplace and pose your question to the vendors to see if they can tell you if their tool will do the job.

Rising Star
Rising Star
August 4, 2017

Take a look at these guys, I just saw a demo from them and it seems like it may do what you need: http://www.serviceclarity.com/

Suggest an answer