Creating a bar/line chart to show before and after statistics

D Davis May 13, 2014

I am trying to create a bar or line graph in JIRA that shows the number of issues logged on each day for 30 days before a a specific days and 30 days after that date. I have created two filters to show this, not sure if I can have just one filter to show it? I have seen a fix graph as a gadget but that graph only shows for the last 10 days and does not take into consideration the dates I set.

Is there a way to build a custom bar or line graph and have it shown and updated daily as a dashboard?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2014

Hi,

out of the box it is not possible in JIRA to create such report. If you are familiar with development of gadgets you should create you own using chartjs or something else.

0 votes
D Davis May 13, 2014

Thanks, I am not familiar with the development of gadgets. Is there someone that can do it for me and what is the lilkely cost? Or has someoen done it before to give me a sample I may use?

Suggest an answer