Creating Filter That Selects Issues That I Logged Time Towards

Brandon Youngblood December 20, 2012

Does anyone know how to create a filter that will return issues that I've logged time towards, even if I'm not assigned to the issues?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2012
Brandon Youngblood January 2, 2013

I didn't try any of your recommendations, but if it's not directly possible, it's too elementary of a functionality to be worth the work of installing something additional.

Thanks for verifying my suspicion.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2013

If you want to know what you issues you logged your time, you can somehow get it from your Activity stream (while it will include all other actions you have performed).

0 votes
Jason Plumhoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2013
Not sure if you have access at your site, but I get this info by running an SQL query against the jira database itself.
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2013

No I guess, Brandon's label says OnDemand.

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2012

Hi Brandon,

Are you looking for record in time tracking issue? In this case, you can refer the following page:

1. Time Spent
  2. Work Ratio
  3. Original Estimate
  4. Remaining Estimate

Hope it helps.

Regards,

John

Suggest an answer