Created vs resolved issue reports

paul grant October 11, 2012

Going through these steps:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA051/Created+vs+Resolved+Issues+Report

There is no option for reports on Jira v 5.1.6

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2012

Um, yes there is. If I go to a project header on my dev kit or jira.atlassian.com, then I get the reports menu and the created-vs-resolved report is available and works.

Could you explain what you are seeing and what you've customised (it sounds like you've turned the reports off, but that's guesswork without more information)

paul grant October 11, 2012

I have selected Project->project name and options on top right hand side are edit project or Actions drop down menu. Where would can I turn on or off reporting?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2012

Are you on the "summary" tab with the "reports" and "filters" drop-down menu?

(You can turn off the reports by disabling the plugins that provide them in the plugins admin screen, but I doubt that anyone would bother to do that)

paul grant October 12, 2012

needed characters

Reports plugin 1.0 is enabled with 10/10 modules. There is not option for reports filters on summary tab on projects.

Ed Melchior October 12, 2012

It sounds as if you might be in administrative mode for that project. If there is a link of "Exit Administration" on the top right, you'd need to click it and then re-navigate to the project once you're out of administrative mode. Then on the Summary tab, you should see "Administer Project", "reports", and "Filters" near the top of the page. Reports should be in the "Reports" dropdown.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2012

Oh, and one minor thought - check you can see at least one issue in the project. Browse rights shouldn't really affect the reporting menu, but it's worth ruling out.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2012

Ok, so you should have the reports menu there. I very much doubt it is missing, I suspect you're still looking in the wrong place. I was about to post what Edward said...

Could you give us a screen shot of what you're seeing on the summary tab of a project?

Thanks guys, I was in administrator mode....oops.

Suggest an answer