Created vs. Resolved with a given period in past

Lev Sturmer November 4, 2015

Hi,

Trying to figure out how can I create chart Created vs. Resolved with a given period in past. Not X day from now back, but, lets say, from day X to day Y?

I have a filter with that days, but gadget doesnt give me an option to use it normally. It asks me for how many days back I want, but its not what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2020

Hi @Lev Sturmer 

With our add-ons Great Gadgets for Jira Server and  Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud you can have a Created vs Resolved chart on your dashboard that allows selecting a time range. 

In the 10 gadgets offered by the add-on, there is a Release Burndown / Burnup Chart gadget than can be easily configured as Created vs Resolved Chart. Just take a look at this example. 

CreatedVsResolved_No_Zero.jpg

Danut

0 votes
Jeremy Gaudet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2015

I wrote a PHP+Mysql based advanced reporting page that does a monthly breakdown of created vs. resolved for selected projects, that was the only way I could come up with.  Without that, I believe the person building the report had to do it manually by first querying created, then querying resolved (for the same time period) and export the data into excel.  It's fairly straightforward at the end of the day, let me know if you'd like a copy; I can "genericize" it up a little and post the PHP source here.

Lev Sturmer November 4, 2015

Thank you so much, but I'm more user than admin. Dont think our IT will implement it anyway.

Suggest an answer