Created vs Resolved - Wont show when i have 2 category Done statuses

Rob B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2019

We have custom workflows that have 2 category Done statuses ('Completed' and 'Closed'). Both statuses set a resolution, but only the 'Closed' status appear in the 'Created vs Resolved' gadget even tho issues in 'Completed' status have a resolution set.

I thought the issues appear in the chart when a resolution is set, nothing to do with status.

My filter is set at all in project.

Thanks
Rob

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rob B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2019

The problem seems to be with old issues, newly resolved issues work fine. When i change old issues to have a resolution they dont appear in the gadget.

Rob B
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 5, 2019

I transitioned the old issues back to open and closed them again - They now appear in the gadget.

0 votes
Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2020

Hi @Rob B

With our add-ons Great Gadgets for Jira Server and  Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud you can have a Created vs Resolved chart on your dashboard that is based on issue status. 

In the 10 gadgets offered by the add-on, there is a Release Burndown / Burnup Chart gadget than can be easily configured as Created vs Resolved Chart. Just take a look at this example. 

CreatedVsResolved.jpg

Danut

Suggest an answer