It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Created vs Resolved - Wont show when i have 2 category Done statuses

We have custom workflows that have 2 category Done statuses ('Completed' and 'Closed'). Both statuses set a resolution, but only the 'Closed' status appear in the 'Created vs Resolved' gadget even tho issues in 'Completed' status have a resolution set.

I thought the issues appear in the chart when a resolution is set, nothing to do with status.

My filter is set at all in project.

Thanks
Rob

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

The problem seems to be with old issues, newly resolved issues work fine. When i change old issues to have a resolution they dont appear in the gadget.

I transitioned the old issues back to open and closed them again - They now appear in the gadget.

Hi @Robert Bromley

With our add-ons Great Gadgets for Jira Server and  Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud you can have a Created vs Resolved chart on your dashboard that is based on issue status. 

In the 10 gadgets offered by the add-on, there is a Release Burndown / Burnup Chart gadget than can be easily configured as Created vs Resolved Chart. Just take a look at this example. 

CreatedVsResolved.jpg

Danut

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you