Created vs Resolved Chart

robertdolca December 18, 2012

I am using Created vs Resolved Chart chart but it shows 0 resolved issues. I converted my project to Green Hopper Simplified Workflow. Before migrating my tickets from Closed and Resolved to Done the chart worked fine. How can I fix the chart?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2012

Hi Robert,

The 'Created vs. Resolved' report depends on the 'Resolution' field being updated to create the chart. Unfortunately, the Greenhopper simplified workflow you are currently using does not use the 'Resolution' field in transitions.

There are two options to get this report working again:

1. Edit your current workflows and add the post-function for the 'Resolution' field, details on adding a post-function are available from Configuring Workflow Post-Functions.
  2. Alternatively, you could add a screen to the 'Done' transition with reference to the 'Resolution' field, this process is outlined in Defining a Screen.

With either of these options you would still need to update all of the outstanding issues. To simplify this process I would suggest using the method described in Modifying Multiple Issues.

Please let me know if you need any further help with this issue

Thanks,
Paul

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2012

When you migrated them, did you update the resolution status? If they have none, that could be why.

Suggest an answer