Created VS Resolved Gadget is there a way to display more than 300 previous days?

DeniseThompson397 June 5, 2013

Hi

Is there a way to specify more than 300 Days Previously? I would like to show 365 if possible.

Thanks in advance

4 answers

1 vote
Teck-En
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2013

Hey Dennis, it should be possible to set the created vs resolved gadget to show for previous 300 days as that's the most limit of the gadget.

Simply do the following:

1. Add the gadget to your dashboard
  2. Select your favourite filter or project
  3. At the "Days Previously" field, key in 300
  4. Fill in the remaining values and save the gadget.
0 votes
Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2020

Hi @DeniseThompson397 

With our add-ons Great Gadgets for Jira Server and  Great Gadgets for Jira Cloud you can have a Created vs Resolved chart on your dashboard that allows selecting a time range (more than 300 days). 

In the 10 gadgets offered by the add-on, there is a Release Burndown / Burnup Chart gadget than can be easily configured as Created vs Resolved Chart. Just take a look at this example. 

CreatedVsResolved_No_Zero.jpg

Danut

0 votes
Terry Rasmussen April 27, 2015

Hello Denise, Teck, et. al.

I would like to know the answer to this one as well.

After modifying jira.chart.days.previous.limit.daily in the jira-config.properties file to be greater than 300 to no effect on the Created vs Resolved Chart, however the modification did have the desired effect on the Recently Created Chart.

0 votes
DeniseThompson397 June 7, 2013

Hi Teck, No there is a limit of 300 and I want to key in more than 300 and was hoping there was a way I could do that.

Suggest an answer