Created Issue report

PSO March 9, 2014

Hi,

We have several version of Jira, the one i am referring to is a downloaded version which we are slowly migrating over to an OnDemand instance.

This support question is in relation to (Enterprise Edition, Version: 3.13.5-#360)

support I am required to produce a weely report to review the number of tickets created vs tickets open vs tickets closed in a particular Project/Queue.

I am able to identify the number of Open & Closed issue's however i am finding it difficult to establish the number of issues which have been created over a period of time.

Is there a facility in place to be able to find this information out.

Regards

Chet

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2014

Filters like "Created > -7d"?

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2014
This should find all issues created in the month of January.
created > "2014/01/01" and created < "2014/02/01"

There are also startof* and endof* functions as well.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2014

I think the version he mentioned is 3.13.5. Only Simple search is available.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 10, 2014

You can still use +/- time units in simple search.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2014

Looks like the syntax is very different, so I beieve the syntax for a two sided date range is

created:-2w,-1w

http://downloads.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.13/quicksearch.html

Suggest an answer