Create second Jira Instance with same ID?

Wayne Bishop September 26, 2016

Hi Folks;

I currently have a paid JIRA account under my own consulting company, but would like to create a second instance (with the same ID) for a separate client project. Wondering if this is possible and how to complete.

Regards;

-Wayne

2 answers

1 vote
Mathiyalagan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2016

you mean license key?

Mathiyalagan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2016

As per Atlassian you have to buy two separate license whether if you split the instance or each SEN will work for individual installations.

But original license will work but its against policy. To know more please check with Atlassian advocate in support portal

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2016

What does "with the same ID" mean?

If you have two production systems, you need two licences for them.  I'm really not sure what the question actually means.

Suggest an answer