Create new team managed report

Marcus Tezcan September 12, 2022

Hi, 

I'm trying to create a custom report for a team managed project, can anyone help? From google searches I should have the option to create a custom report form the left hand side toolbar, but I don't (see attached).

Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Marcus

Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 11.20.06.png

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Lucy Warner_SaaSJet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2022

Hello @Marcus Tezcan 

Can you precise, please, what type of report do you need? Do you want to track productivity, time logging or any other aims?

0 votes
Marcus Tezcan September 13, 2022

Hi @Nic @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Lucy Warner_SaaSJet 

Sprint report is TBC, which is why I want to be able to create a custom one, but would likely include:

# Tickets completed

# Tickets completed by team member

# Tickets completed broken down by epic, story, tasks, bug, etc

Ticket time spent in different sprint columns e.g. blocked, in progress, ready for review

Sprint commitments vs. sprint completed %

Changes to commitments in sprint

Just some of the metrics I want to see...

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

That's not sprint reporting, that's mostly micro-management, which is not what sprints are intended for.

The time in status stuff is not micro-management though, I would look for a "control" or "time in status" app to report on that.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

What is google telling you about custom reports, and what reporting are you looking for?  (Two totally indepenedent questions there, I'm not fishing for a "google says X, but that says you can't do Y" type answer)

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events