Create a new listener for a specific event of my workflow

Christophe Leite August 18, 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to add a listener which could send an e-mail to users when a specific event occurs event in my workflow. I saw in the menu System, then listeners submenu, a list of 3 internal listeners... but I don't know how to create mine, and modify ths script if it is required.

Is this possible with a listener to send an e-mail to a reporter every day at 01:00pm for example, waiting for his action ? and when his action will be made, JIRA no longer sends him this e-mail ....

Thanks a lot,

Christophe

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013
Christophe Leite August 26, 2013

Thank you very much for your help and the links you post. I think it should be helpful.

1 vote
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

if you want to send mails to reportes you can try with Manage and share filters

create a filter something like

reporter = currentUser() and issuetype = "Defect" and status = Working

and you can subscribe group to that filter to recive mails

check this document

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Receiving+Search+Results+via+Email

0 votes
Christophe Leite August 26, 2013

I read the articles of these links. But I don't know Java language... do you think it is possible to create scripts that answer our needs (send an e-mail when our workflow arrives at a specific step, and another one every day which follows at 1:00 pm) ?

0 votes
Christophe Leite August 25, 2013

Any idea ?

Suggest an answer