Create JIRA KB Article for Confluence in Certain Section

Matthew Dartez June 3, 2016

When creating a KB Article from JIRA or JIRA Service Desk, it will drop it on the root of the confluence space.  How can I redirect all "Troubleshooting" or "How-To" articles to a specific area on the space.  

For example, if my help desk user creates a new troubleshooting article with the label "Printers" how can I make sure it ends up under "Printer Trouble shooting" in the space?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

Pages can't be moved in a different space location automatically. The best you can do is to use a separate space for the knowledge base, using the Content Report Table macro to make a centralized table of all your troubleshooting articles and order / rearrange your pages once in a while..

Matthew Dartez June 3, 2016

If this is the case, then we've already done that with the label page.  I was just trying to avoid a nasty group of pages that we'd have to organize manually every so often.  

I'll leave this open a bit longer in case someone from Atlassian wants to chime in.  If not, I'll setup a feature request - seems like something that should be included in an ITIL product.

0 votes
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2016

@Matthew Dartez,

Maybe you looking for this:

Regards,

Lameck.

Suggest an answer