Create Issue - Problems with Issue Security Scheme

perdue_brandon_vast-inc_com July 20, 2017

Hello All - 

I am all of the sudden having a problem with my Security Level Field. This was not the case a day ago.

When the admin (me) creates an Issue, I have the Security Level Field configured in the Create Issue Screen. The idea is that when I choose an option from this field (Company 1 - 5), that created Issue can only be seen by users in the group whose option I chose.

This had been working perfectly for the past couple of weeks, but now all of the Issues I create automatically get assigned to Company 1, no matter which option in the Security Field I choose. 

Below are screenshots of my problem. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance. 

Security Scheme.pngCreate Issue.pngIssue Created.png

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2017

Check if there is workflow post function in the Create transition that is automatically changing it. Or maybe there is a listner configured by someone that changes the security level.

You can also check the history of the issue to see any other changes.

Suggest an answer