Create Issue - Create Button: Can i add more function to Create button?

Scheibli Márk July 7, 2017

Hi!

My question is that i can add more function to the Create button on the page Create Issue? For example, i put a new Label on the screen and when i create the new Issue, i want to save the value of the Label to JSON format. Is that even possible? I know, that i can export informations later, but it will be important me to do that with the Create button.

If possible please guide me for this.

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2017

Not out of the box. Check the marketplace for plugins. You may have to write one. 

Its ok if i have to write a plugin. Is it possible to get the ID of the Create button in JAVA and the items of the page? It will be a pleasure if you could show me a tutorial or a page that contains the requieres classes or interfaces.

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2017

I don't have that info. I don't write plugins. I've been involved in too many systems with modifications and addons that can't be supported when someone leaves. If it isn't in the base product or a SUPPORTED addon/plugin I don't do it.  I once supported a system that took a year to upgrade because of all the modifications that needed to be refitted. 

Okay, i've found a good page about these. Thank you for the informations.

Suggest an answer