Create EazyBI Report to show last 5 closed sprints

I have developed a "Closed Sprints Trend Line Graph" using EazyBI. As time goes on and more sprints are closed it would be ideal to only have it show the last 5 completed sprints without having to manually update the graph. 

How can I identify and display the last 5 closed sprints in Jira? I assume it will be use what is called a calculated member in EazyBI. Does anybody have experience in building a calculated member for this purpose?

1 answer

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

Hi Erick,

Yes, you could achieve that by creating new calculated member for "Sprint" dimension using this code example. It would create member "Last 5 closed sprints" that you could use in your reports.

Aggregate({
  Tail(Order(
    Filter([Sprint].[Sprint].Members,
      [Measures].[Sprint Closed?] = 'Yes' AND
      NOT isEmpty([Measures].[Sprint End Date])),
    [Sprint].CurrentMember.get('End date'), BASC
  ), 5)
})

Please contact support@eazybi.com if you have further questions regarding this!

Kind regards,

Martins Vanags

Thank you very much, this did exactly what I needed.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

22,882 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you