Crate add on with JIRA API

Ngoc Tuan Lam August 9, 2017

Recently i follow the instruction on this page to build a new page called Activity which will list all the projects

https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/tutorials/project-activity-tutorial.html

The result looks like this 

jira-activity-3

Now i want to add in 1 more column  next to column Name. Thats a column will list out all open issue in that project

However , i dont know how to do it .

1 answer

1 vote
Steven Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2017

Where did you get the endpoint 'rest/api/2/issue/all' from?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 10, 2017

Probably stack-overflow, it's got a lot of spectacularly bad and wrong advice on it.

Ngoc Tuan Lam August 13, 2017

I think i may misread somewhere , but any idea else to do that

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2017

Ok, the original question was edited, so the comments are out of context now.

Use REST to get a list of issues and put them in a table in your code as required.  See https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-apis/jira-rest-apis/jira-rest-api-tutorials/jira-rest-api-example-query-issues

Ngoc Tuan Lam August 15, 2017

thank Nic ,

i also use the REST but i got the JSON file , i dont know how to parse it so that i can include them to the table .Sr I'm just new in Javascript so I just follow the tutorial to construc the table but not really understand all the code :'(

Suggest an answer