Crash when clicking on Report in the Rapid Board

JIRA Autobot July 3, 2012

Hi,

We are getting a crash when clicking the Report button in Greenhopper -> Rapid Board

We are using Greenhopper 5.10.4.1.

Anyone experienced this ?

/Mihai

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dennis Kromhout van der Meer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2012

I Found out that this is a new bug in GreenHopper, which is marked as fixed since yesterday: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5416
The next build and release of GreenHopper 5.10.5 implementing the fix should be coming in tomorrow, so please hang tight for the fix. It should also be coming up on MarketPlace.

JIRA Autobot July 4, 2012

Yes thank you. I was just pointed to that on the support request that i made.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2012

Which guide have you followed? Are you using Apache as a reverse proxy? Please let us know once you uploaded the logs :)

0 votes
JIRA Autobot July 3, 2012

Here is a screenhot. I will try to see if i can get some error logs.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 3, 2012

Can you please post your logs so we can investigate the stacktrace?

Suggest an answer