Count changes Customer Request Type

Дима Паулоу January 29, 2021

Hi! I need to count the number of changes to the customer request type IT department. Can you tell me how this can be done?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

This is not possible.

Дима Паулоу January 29, 2021

There is an activity "updated the customer request type". Anything is possible, I think.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Sorry, my answer was incomplete. Maybe you can gain access to that via the API and increment a custom field each time. Or could use something like Scriptrunner and create a listener that triggers when there is a change and increment a custom field. The issue here is that you can't do this on a Project level since you don't have fields per project. So you would have to create an issue and leave it open forever and capture this 'project' property. Also, I would check the marketplace for possible options. If you do figure out a solution please share here so others might benefit.

Like Дима Паулоу likes this

Suggest an answer