Could you provide the cost per user limit for JIRA and Bamboo(Servers - On-prem)

Devendar Gangapuram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2022

Hi Team,

We have currently using 10 users pack for the JIRA as weel Bmaboo. Could you provide the cost per user limit for JIRA and Bamboo(Servers - On-prem).

I could not found anything online article. 

Thank you,

Dev G

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

Hi @Devendar Gangapuram , I see you selected Server which is being discontinued and assume you know that. Atlassian continues to support existing customers but the platform cannot be purchased. Your cost will be 50% of the original cost to maintain maintenance.

Devendar Gangapuram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2022

Thank you @Jack Brickey  for the fast reply. I need to increase the number of users access. It could  be from 10 users( currently) to 25 users(+15 new users). In this case how to get access for these new 15 users?

Please reply if it could be usefull if you provice each new user cost. 

Thank you,

Dev G.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

I would direct you to Atlassian Support.

Like Devendar Gangapuram likes this
Devendar Gangapuram
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 28, 2022

Thank you @Jack Brickey . 

Suggest an answer