Could you please provide differences between HP Agile Manager and JIRA Agile

jaswanth ravi August 11, 2015

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2015

There's loads of them.  JIRA is better.

I think it's probably better if you were to work out a list of things you want in your Agile system and then see if both systems have them.  I could rattle off lists to do your job for you, but there's no point in listing things if they're not relevant to you.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2015

Nic, have you ever come across an integration between HP Agile Manager and JIRA?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2015

Not what I'd call a "proper" one - a couple of people have written scripts or post-function code to handle something when they really needed the systems to refer to each other.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2015

Looking more closely at Agile Manager it seems to have aspects of JIRA, JIRA Agile and JIRA Portfolio. A bit less flexible in its overall configuration perhaps. Not sure about the price differences. Agile Manager has support for SAFe built in.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 14, 2015

Suggest an answer