Could you please increase performance?

Arturo December 2, 2019

Hi,

I have noticed some performance issues, using various WIFI connections and 4G. With and without VPN.

Most of the time Issues take too long to load, 4-5 seconds, And attachments most of the time are not displayed correctly. And it is necessary to click on each individually.

Sometimes they do display the correct thumbnail. But the performance and functionality is not consistent.

Could you please address these issues?

Also, I would like to know in what Geographic region are servers located? I can try connecting via a VPN location in the corresponding country.

Thank you. Best.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2019

Hi @Arturo , welcome to the Community. Most of us are users in the Community so we really can't help you with an performance concerns. You might wish to report this to Atlassian Support.

with that said, it appears you are referring to the mobile app? My experience has been good except in time of poor connectivity. I suspect the issue is less about the app and more about the connection but that is just my hypothesis.

Suggest an answer