dinesh reddy June 29, 2014

how can reslove bye the my os is centos 6 is not in gui mode cli mode

help me reslove it how to download mysql,jdbc driver...asap pls

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2014

As the documentation says, follow the links to the mysql driver download site, download it, unpack it and put the driver file in the right place. Restart Jira and try it again (I can't be more specific than pointing you at the documentation because I don't know your system. If you follow the documentation, but amend it to suit your system structure, then it will work fine)

i understand..but system is noo gnu mode only cli mode ..so how can i download the jdbcmysql

http://ithelpblog.com/itapplications/install-jira-on-centos/follow this link my system will like this i instlal ed jira like this in cli mode after instalation it is jdbc mysql soo iw ant download but there is no cli downloads are not there for centos

i understand..but system is noo gnu mode only cli mode ..so how can i download the jdbcmysql

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2014

Why are you not following the Atlassian installation documentation?

Suggest an answer