• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Could I create JIRA issues (/US's) from requirements of Confluence page and Confluence pages from JIRA epics in the case of having JIRA applications and Confluence instances in cloud ?

Could I create JIRA issues (/US's) from requirements of Confluence page and Confluence pages from JIRA epics in the case of having JIRA applications and Confluence instances in cloud ?

Alexsa Duskunovic March 6, 2017

2 answers

1 vote
QuentinB
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2017

Hello,

You could find the detail of integration JIRA and Confluence Cloud in this documentation :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/use-jira-applications-and-confluence-together-724765436.html

You can create issues from inside Confluence requirements page for example or link a Confluence page to a JIRA epic.

Regards 

0 votes
Alexsa Duskunovic March 6, 2017

Based on documentation I would be able to create JIRA issue from confluence page by using JIRA Issues Macro under condition that my Confluence site is connected to a JIRA application.

Can I make needed connection if both Confluence and JIRA applications instances are in cloud ?

It is also not clear for me if  I would be able to use  Application Links feature of JIRA to connect my JIRA cloud application instance with my Confluence cloud application instance.  

Suggest an answer