Correct a Last Modified User Macro

R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 19, 2014

Hello,

I created a user macro that contains only last modified on information (Created on does not display). This is what's in the template area:

## Macro title: Last Modified

## Macro has a body: N

## Body processing: No macro body

##

## contains last modified date only. Created date doesn't display.

## @paramlastmodified:title=Last Modified

<font style="color:#B0B0B0;"><italic>Last modifed on action.dateFormatter.formatDateTime($content.getLastModificationDate())</font>

The macro displays like this: Last modifed on Aug 19, 2014 11:25

I'd like to add two more components:

1) Is there a way I can add am or pm, or amount of time passed (e.g. 30 minutes ago)?

2) Is there a way to add the attachments icon when images/files are added to the page?

Thanks for any help!

Rosemary

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2014

I decided to remove the time and just have the Last Modified date display.

## @param lastmodified:title=Last Modified
<font style="color:#B0B0B0;"><i>Last modifed on $action.dateFormatter.formatDateFull($content.getLastModificationDate())</i></font>

This displays as follows:

Last modifed on Tuesday, 9 September 2014

I did find a way to add the paperclip icon if attachments are present. But I can live with that.

Suggest an answer