Corner-field values in Task Board and Planning Board

Iona Augustine August 13, 2012

Hi

I have been struggling to sort out my problem about corner-field within Task Board and Planning Board for 2 days now.

it's very simple matter, so it seems because to have a corner field, all you need to do select a value from the drop down list but the problem is the value that I am after is not there. It is a custom field (select list) and applied to few issue types but when I tried to apply it to a couple other issue types, I cant find it on the drop down.

How it managed to get into the other issue types is unknown as the person that done this can not remember how he did it.

My understanding is you have to assign the custom field to the issue types you want, I did some tests and managed to have custom field appear in that list if only the field type is not select list.

Can someone help me please, I am really desperate!

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2012

Custom field values depend on the contexts that you have created for the project in custom field configuration. Are there multiple contexts for that field?

And is this error in a single project or different projects?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+a+Custom+Field

Suggest an answer