Copy one customfield value to another customfield.

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2013

Hi,

I want to copy value of one customfield to another customfield when I select/deselect customfield option.

eg:

I have two customfields of same type and also with same options(say RDC and TEMP of MultiCheckboxes type with options 1.EXTERNAL 2.INTERNAL).

Now when I want to create/edit an issue, if I select RDC as EXTERNAL then TEMP should automatically selected as EXTERNAL on that screen itself. How it can be achieved?

Thanks,

Bharadwaj Jannu

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

I used JavaScript on vm file to load dynamically, provided the dependent field is present in the screen.

0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2013
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2013

Hi,

Is it can be done on vm file itself without writing a java code?

Suggest an answer