Convert issue in a subtask : update fields

M September 18, 2014

Hi There,

I'm trying to convert an issue in a subtask with 2 customs fields, but when i convert it, in the step 3, the 2 customs fields are not displayed. I configure mandatory those fields, and only one is visible at thei step 3.A ny idea why one is missing.

Thanks for your help !

BR

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2014

Hi, maybe it's because you have those fields in a field scheme for the issue but not for the sub-task. Make sure you can create a new sub-tasks with those custom fields.

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2014
M September 18, 2014

Hi Ramiro, Thanks for your answers. I can create issue with those mandatory field when i use the 'Issue Creation' Menu. But, i still have only one of those two fields displayed in the step 3 of the conversion into a subtasks. I continue to investigate Thanks

M September 18, 2014

I tried with a new field, it is ok, it seems it is coming from my specific field. Is it a type of List of Multiple choices. The other type are well displayed in the step 3...

M September 18, 2014

Hi, i can close this question in fact, my field has an error, i created another one with the salme caracteristic, and it works fine. anyway, thanks a lot for your help.

Suggest an answer