Control Chart - non-working days

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

This page states that non-working days can be checked (unchecked) on the control chart. Does the on-demand product not have this functionality yet? I have no such options on this chart. But I can manipulate non-working days on other charts.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Viewing+the+Control+Chart

P.S., I also have no Epic Report available (and yes, it's a scrum board and yes, I have epics). Has this also not been promoted to on-demand product? In fact, where do we go to the delta between the hosted product and the download product? I'd love to watch that page.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cgauterio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2013

Hi palexand ,

I'm afraid both features are available from Greenhopper 6.1.2 on, and Greenhopper on OnDemand is still on 6.1.1. OnDemand Greenhopper should be upgraded soon to have the new features of Greenhopper.

Please see Greenhopper 6.1.2 Release Notes for more details on the features of this version.

Cheers,

Clarissa.

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2013

Ahh, thanks. And I have found where to watch the page applicable to the on-demand release schedule.

Suggest an answer