It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Contact support outside of the support site?

Good morning,

We use JIRA cloud for our research operation. We submitted payment to Atlassian through our comptroller, but it never posted to our account and our JIRA was canceled this morning as a result. I have submitted a few help tickets to resolve the issue to Atlassian customer support, but get a “You do not have permission to view this request.” When I try to see what their response is.

My tickets with support keep getting closed without me being able to see them and our JIRA Cloud site is still inaccessible.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of a way to contact support without going through their support site? Everything that I have tried just keep redirecting me back to the support site, but this doesn’t help me since I cannot see the tickets or resolutions. Thank you.

V/r,

Will

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Will,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I see that you created the ticket using the same account (same email) that you use here in community, so you need to make sure that when viewing the ticket, you use this account.

Please, try to access the ticket by opening our portal link using incognito window https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal

I’ll let them know that you are facing issues to access the ticket.

Regards,
Angélica

Angélica,

Thank you for your help. The issue has been resolved and I am now able to see the  past tickets. I was also  able to resolve the billing issue with support as a result. Thanks again for the out-of-band assistance.

V/r,

Will

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

308 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you