Consumer key connrecting fisheye to jira

Alicia Pena February 26, 2016

Whenever I try to connect fisheye to JIRA with an application link it asks me for a Consumer Key, Consumer Name and a Public Key.  What are they and how can I get that information?  I looked through docs and it says to go to cog system consumer keys but there's link that says that.  I can't find that information on any of the system pages either.  We're using JIRA 7.0.5 with crucible/fisheye 3.8.0.  Any idea how to get them connected?

Thanks,

Alicia

3 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2016

Could be but I think we're having an issue with the proxy. You may consider opening an issue with Atlassian Support.

Can you list the proxy details minus any sensitive information? Please be careful and redact information, I really don't want your password or hostname.

Are you tailing the application logs of JIRA and Fisheye? There may be an explicit error being logged while we connect the link that could be helpful.

0 votes
Alicia Pena February 28, 2016

unfortunately yes, it looks as though the person who set up fisheye/crucible set up a proxy.  I added my ip address to the list of acceptable IPs, 

vi /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/apps.vitalconnect.com.conf

apachectl configtest

apachectl graceful

But it still doesn't allow me to connect.  Do you think if I restarted fisheye and or JIRA that could make a difference?

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2016

Howdy! Usually when I've seen this issue, it's been because of an issue with a proxy or SSL connection... Do you have anything like that setup on your system?

Suggest an answer