Consultant help to upgrade from JIRA 4.3.4 with Greenhopper 5.6.8 to the current cloud version

Eddy Semaan August 25, 2015

Hello, I recently joined this team. I don't have a lot of experience with JIRA. We are on version 4.3.4 and Greenhopper 5.6.8. It's installed on one Windows server, database on a separate server. We have about 500 licenses but would drop it down to 50 when we move to the cloud version. I don't feel comfortable taking on this upgrade internally. Any recommendations on a consultant that could help me upgrade it? any feedback, hints, suggestions, recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Eddy

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eddy Semaan August 26, 2015

Thank you Nic. I checked it out, very long list and hard to differentiate the players or their geographic location easily. I wouldn't mind reaching out to Adaptavist for a quote if you guys handle small consulting jobs remotely. I'm just looking to budget the proper amount for next year at this stage. Apparently, we have to upgrade locally to the latest version then migrate to the cloud, a two step process.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2015

No problem. I don't do sales, so I'll give you the standard route - http://www.adaptavist.com/w/about/contact-us/

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2015

I'd investigate the experts - most of us would probably be happy to do anything from general advice through to doing the whole lot for you.   See https://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts for a selector.  (Of course, I should point out that I work for Adaptavist)

Suggest an answer