Consternation in Jira 7.4.0 with COPY AN EXISTING BOARD

I'm using Jira 7.4.0 and attempting to use "Copy an Existing Board" to create new Scrum boards within my team's JIRA project.  "Copy an existing board" will create a new board.   However, I find it impossible to correctly set up a filter in the newly-created board.   None of my  "saved" filters appear in the list of Saved Filters.  When I try to edit the filter query, it points to the filter from the original board (which I do NOT want to modify).   If I select to modify the filter query, the UI takes me to the Filter screen, where I can run the search and perform a "Save As" (using a new name that is consistent with the new board), I can save the new filter.  But that's where it ends.  Once I find my way back to Board Configure, I'm still stuck - no way to add that new filter.     Any suggestions?   

1 answer

0 votes
Steven Behnke Community Champion Jul 26, 2017

The "Saved Filter" field has a hover-edit-thing-feature: 

image.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,615 views 18 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you