Constant refresh of agile board gadgets

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018

Hi,

I have a Jira Service Desk in which we are proyecting a wallboard in a TV. Eventhought we have the refresh interval put at 9000 seconds it keeps refreshing. Does anyone have more information on how this works? Is it because the number of gadgets...?

1 answer

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2018

Hi Lara,

• What version of JIRA are you on?
  • If you set the refresh rate to never does it still refresh?

There is a bug titled Agile Wallboard Gadget is refreshing itself every minute even with the Refresh Interval set to Never that you may be running into.

Take a look at the bug and see if you believe that is the same issue and let me know.  If so please vote on the issue and add your use case to the ticket comments.

Cheers,

Branden

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2018

Hello Branden,

We are en 7.2 Core and 3.3.2 in Service Desk if memory serves me right.

I now about the bug, but we dont have Jira Software so the problems of Agile should not affect us.

What is more prioritary the refresh rate of the wallboar or the gadgets? Is should be different isn't it?

Suggest an answer