Consolidated email notification in JIRA

Mohammed Rashid July 17, 2013

Is there any way to set up consolidated email notification in JIRA like one mail per day or one mail for one issue

4 answers

2 votes
Ryan Cherry March 30, 2020

Not an answer, but I want to also say that I want this.  I don't want to disable any of the things that I get notified on, but if someone comments, reassigns and makes any other changes, I get emails for each thing. There should be a delay until 3-5 minutes after the final change is made, then an email is sent out with a summary of the changes.  Because I don't want to suggest re-introducing a Save button.

1 vote
Deleted user March 8, 2020

This looks to be a required feature. to consolidate couple of jira and send to all assignees and copy their managers to follow up  or prioritize/keep-informed on those. Any plans of getting this feature ?

0 votes
Pedro Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2014

Hi,

As far as I can remember, there is no way to achieve this on the notification scheme, however, you can customise your notification scheme to reduce the amount of notifications that will be sent, eg: remove the update notifications, and keep only the create, issue assigneed, or the notifications that you believe is important, and remove the ones that is flooding the users mail box.

Also, you can create daily notifications in a filter subsctiprion, but not in the notification scheme.

Please, see the documentations below for more information:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+a+Notification+Scheme

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Receiving+Search+Results+via+Email

0 votes
Andreea Borcea July 2, 2014

Yes, I'd like to know as well. My email box is getting flooded with 50 emails a day sometimes. I thought there was a JIRA Subscribe according to the blog, but I can't seem to find it. It would be nice to just get one email per day with all the changes that have happened in the last 24 hours.

Suggest an answer