Consolidated Dashboard for multiple projects?

Deleted user July 19, 2017

Hi there,

I am the Manager of my company's customer success team, and we use JIRA not just for our developers Sprints, but also for general project management and issue tracking for multiple teams. What I am looking for is a dashboard that will survey multiple projects to tell me how "healthy" or "unhealthy" one of our customers is. In addition to our Software team, our Field Operations team has a project, as well as my team, Customer Success. Regardless of the Project, each ticket is labeled with the customer's name. I want the Dashboard to basically tell me if any of my customers has a ticket that is over that team's SLA, and if so, to change the "color" of the customer to Red, or in some other way mark that customer as "in trouble". 

For example:

Customer #1 has no active tickets currently - they are "Green".

Customer #2 has one P2 Field Operations ticket that is still inside the Field Operations P2 Ticket SLA time window of two weeks...therefore this customer is marked as "Yellow".

Customer #3 has a P1 software ticket, and even though it is still inside the P1 SLA window (24 hours), it is marked as "Red" until this P1 issue is resolved.

Is there a way to get JIRA to do this for me? Happy to provide more information.

1 answer

2 votes
Gaston Valente
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2017

John,

There are a couple of ways you can achieve this, in order of complexity from low to high:

1. Using a two level gadget or an statistics gadget, in one dimension you put the clients and in the other dimension the field you need to report
  2. A Scripted custom field, for example, you create a custom field with the logic to report the situation of one customer based on a jql filter for example
  3. Using a BI tool that integrates with Jira to see a more elaborate indicator, like EazyBI or your're company BI software.
  4. A Custom plugin 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events