I'm running the example to attach a file to an issue and i'm getting connection timeout. Any idea's here?
C:\>curl.exe -D- -v -u xxxx:xxxx -X POST -H "X-Atlassian-Token: nocheck" -F "file=@c:\\logs\\AIFDBScripts.zip" http://mysite/jira/rest/api/2/issue/SR-2414/attachment
* About to connect() to mysite port 80 (#0)
* Trying XXX.XX.XX.XX...
* 0x200506a8 is at send pipe head!
* STATE: CONNECT => WAITCONNECT handle 0x200607d0; line 1032 (connection #0)
* Connection timed out after 300212 milliseconds
* STATE: WAITCONNECT => COMPLETED handle 0x200607d0; line 984 (connection #-5000)
* STATE: COMPLETED => MSGSENT handle 0x200607d0; line 1676 (connection #-5000)
* Closing connection 0
* The cache now contains 0 members
curl: (28) Connection timed out after 300212 milliseconds
How big is the attachment and how fast is your connection to mysite? If it's a relativley large attachment and you have a slow connection - whatever is sitting on port 80 might be disconnecting you from Jira. Might be useful to take a look at it's logs.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs