I'm running the example to attach a file to an issue and i'm getting connection timeout. Any idea's here?
C:\>curl.exe -D- -v -u xxxx:xxxx -X POST -H "X-Atlassian-Token: nocheck" -F "file=@c:\\logs\\AIFDBScripts.zip" http://mysite/jira/rest/api/2/issue/SR-2414/attachment
* About to connect() to mysite port 80 (#0)
* Trying XXX.XX.XX.XX...
* 0x200506a8 is at send pipe head!
* STATE: CONNECT => WAITCONNECT handle 0x200607d0; line 1032 (connection #0)
* Connection timed out after 300212 milliseconds
* STATE: WAITCONNECT => COMPLETED handle 0x200607d0; line 984 (connection #-5000)
* STATE: COMPLETED => MSGSENT handle 0x200607d0; line 1676 (connection #-5000)
* Closing connection 0
* The cache now contains 0 members
curl: (28) Connection timed out after 300212 milliseconds
How big is the attachment and how fast is your connection to mysite? If it's a relativley large attachment and you have a slow connection - whatever is sitting on port 80 might be disconnecting you from Jira. Might be useful to take a look at it's logs.
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot