Connection Jira Sauce Labs is returining 404 error on test

Matej Kitka February 2, 2013

I have set up everything necessery to connect Sauce Labs and Jira. Export of issues from Sauce Labs to Jira works well, but when I go to .../plugins/servlet/customware/connector/config.action and I click on "Test" link to test the connection, this is the response:

Failed to establish connection to remote system
Error code 404 received while authenticating to SauceLabs, response received: 404 Not Found The resource could not be found.

net.customware.plugins.connector.core.exception.ConnectorIOException: Error code 404 received while authenticating to SauceLabs, response received: 404 Not Found The resource could not be found. at net.customware.plugins.connector.saucelabs.manager.impl.DefaultSauceLabsManager.testConnection(DefaultSauceLabsManager.java:266) at net.customware.plugins.connector.core.servlet.ConfigurationServlet.handleTestRequest(ConfigurationServlet.java:282) at .....

1 answer

0 votes
Paul Greig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2013

Hi Matej,

The Sauce Labs Add-on's are 3rd party products, CustomWare offer support at the following address suport@customware.net. There is a great guide here on quick start set-up of this connector: http://wiki.customware.net/repository/display/SLJIRA/Quick+Start+Guide

The guide indciates a successful export to JIRA as the final step and doesn't cover the 'Test' link you have discussed. Can you provide anymore detail?

Thanks,

Paul

Suggest an answer