Connection Bamboo single agent with JIRA on demand

Hello,

Because we had some issues with the current limitation of Bamboo onDemand to deploy on a internal bespoke server, we have installed Bamboo on that server and we would like JIRA onDemand to be able to communicate with that instance of Bamboo on our dedicated server.

However, the connection is refused, it states that we do not have admin rights?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

David

2 answers

Yes, indeed, it is another limitation in OnDemand, whereby connection to external Bamboo is not possible. Check out this page:

Connect local Bamboo installations - NO

Thank you that was very useful!

My company has decided to use the standalone self hosted solution.

Kind Regards

David

Hi Azwandi,

I understand you have answer this question 2 years ago. and I have checked the page you suggest. It seems now support to connect to "local Bamboo" by request.

If so, do you know what will be required from our end to make this happen? do we have to expose our Bamboo server to the Internet for Jira OnDemand to reach it?

Thanks in advance.

Chun

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Service Desk

Wy are we still using email for Service Desk workflows?

...attest to the experience of an urgent approval that gets lost in the boss’s inbox and requires that special “Please Approve” email or text message. In an age where we have distributed teams...

103 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you